Belgium - Starting Now
Klarrio is a project agency specialized in building data platforms for customers to enable them to analyze and process the data.
Klarrio’s team delivers cost-efficient data platforms tailored to the needs of its customers in an agile manner.
Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers works with open-source software and provides the necessary integration services towards the data fabrics of our customers. In this context, you will be instrumental in taking care of our customers and their deployed solutions.
Your challenges & responsibilities
- Operate and maintain Klarrio’s internal IT devices and network in order to allow the business to operate effectively.
- Support our Teams in their day-to-day IT operational issues and needs.
- Provision and support the IT systems in place.
- Communicate clearly on any IT issues so our teams stay informed.
- Capture any IT requirements needed to improve the efficiency of the tools
- Help implement and extend the capabilities of the local but cloud-native solution.
What are we looking for
As Klarrio’s IT engineer, you will help ensure business continuity and provide support for Klarrio’s internal network, devices and IT systems.
Your true strength lies in the ability to absorb the IT requirements of the business and translate them into service and support for its stakeholders.
- You are passionate about IT equipment and networks.
- You are not afraid of a hands-on approach regarding networking equipment, Laptops and servers.
- You’re a born team player
- High affinity with best security practices
- A good understanding of English completes your profile
We offer a compensation package that contains a competitive salary, a phone with limitless subscription, performance bonuses, health insurance, retirement planning, meal vouchers, additional holidays, and a Mobility Package.
You’ll be supplied with a high-quality laptop, dual-screen setup, and mobile phone. Our offices are located in the center of Antwerp (only a 5-minute walk from central station) and equipped with standing/sitting desks, ergonomic office chairs, and free beverages/refreshments.
You’ll be working in a technologically advanced environment with a broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, regular and on-the-job training) in collaboration with highly skilled engineers. And perhaps the most important of all, you’ll be able to do this with a bunch of like-minded individuals while enjoying one of our multiple yearly events.